Barfer Neon O’Mad sent us this find, a logo for a fishing boat outfit, and commented:
Note that the “A” and “B” in the logo seem completely unrelated, and the left and right oars are shaped differently…the artist seems to have lost his concentration for some reason.
Neon O’Mad also pointed out that this logo is a, ““tribute” to the logo of Scotland’s own 70’s R&B kings, the Average White Band!”
I think the boat guys just like butts.
To be fair, I’m not sure if there is a logo involving alpacas that doesn’t make us laugh. Say alpaca several times in your head and try not to giggle. We’ll wait.
The creek more closely resembles some sort of unfortunately imagined dinosaur, and while not a terribly easy animal to abstract in one-color, there are some weird things going on with that poor alpaca. Also, you know, the “typography”.
Want to see another awful alpaca logo? Check out our Bonus Barf Logos – Facebook exclusive content for our fans.
This gem comes to us Via Barfer Alan. Thanks for fighting the good fight, Alan!
Plaza Director: “We need a sign. Something that says “Terra Southern is a PROFESSIONAL plaza.”
Graphic Designer (AKA Director’s wife, who used Photoshop once): “Hmm. That is quite a challenge. Maybe some strong typography.”
Plaza Director: “YES! Typography! Just be sure to use a good font.”
Graphic Designer: “Oh… I’ve got JUST the thing.”
1. Thou shalt not have any other fonts above Comic Sans.
2. Thou shalt not commit kerning.
3. Honor your email address, phone number, or website in thy logo.
4. Thou shalt not apply any kind of color scheme.
5. Remember thy clipart and keep it holy.
6. Thou shalt not anti-alias thy logo.
7. Thou shalt not make for yourself a logo but in MS Paint alone.
8. Thou shalt make wrongful use of 3D text in thy name.
9. Thou shalt not take thy ’swoosh’ in vain.
10. Thou shalt not use a concept.